Please Note These Important Details For A Smooth Transition To Our New And Improved Banking System
Online banking – Use your existing username and then the last 4 digits of your SSN/Tax ID Number as the password. You will be prompted to set up your new password and set up 2 Factor Authentication as an additional security layer. You may opt to receive authentication via text message, email or an authenticator app.
Debit Cards – You may now activate your new Visa debit card by calling the telephone number provided on your new card. Please destroy your old card as it should no longer work.
Para clientes en español por favor llamen al 800-290-7893.
Bill Pay – If you are an existing Bill Pay customer, you will see your payees and scheduled payments in Online Banking. You will not see payment history made prior to 9/9/2022 in Bill Pay.
Mobile Banking We are pleased to introduce Mobile Banking! Download the app titled Community First Bank KC. You may need to know your Apple ID or Google Play username and password to download the new app.
Telephone Banking – Our telephone banking platform has changed, but the phone number remains as 844.232.2265. You will be required to enter your full SSN and account number and will then be prompted to set a PIN. Please note that the telephone banking prompts have changed, so be sure to listen carefully. HELOCs and CDs/IRAs are not listed in telephone banking.
Text Banking With Your Smartphone
Text any of the codes below to 73955 to receive instant feedback.
- B Summary of available balances for all accounts
- H Summary of recent transactions per account
- C List of available Text Banking commands
- HE Help content for Text Banking
- L Receive a URL for the CFB mobile browser website
- R Receive a URL and new activation code for the CFB mobile website
- S Deactivate all CFB text services
How To Access Your Account
To access your account online for the first time:
- Use your account number and 4-digit Phone Personal Identification Number .
- Once you log in, you will select a new User ID and stronger password and set up your account security.
- There is no charge to use Online Banking.
If you do not remember your PIN:
- Please visit your local branch to set one up.
- If you are unable to visit a branch, please call us at 537-4473 or 888-251-4310 and we can send you one by postal mail.
To obtain web access to your accounts:
- You must use a supported browser such as the latest version of Google Chrome, MS Edge, Mozilla Firefox or Safari . Internet Explorer is no longer a supported browser.
- If you have questions on whether your operating system or browser are supported, please call us at 537-4473.
Put a First Community branch in your pocket today! Youll experience all the benefits of online banking, but on the go. Use it with your mobile device for one-touch access to your most important banking activities.
If youre enrolled in online banking, you have immediate automatic access to mobile banking. There’s no registration process, just sign in the same way you do online. And best of all, it’s free!
Read Also: Community 1st Federal Credit Union
Cfcu Is Here For Good
Since 1959 we have been distinctively different from a bank. In fact, our charter REQUIRES us to do good for Members, their kids, their schools, and their communities.
11 branches staffed by people the North Bay Business Journal named one of “The Best Places to Work.” Plus the e-conveniences we pioneered as the 1st locally based bank or CU with: contactless cards, “Maggie” our 24/7 banking bot, smartphone app, and complete Spanish-language website.
Who We Are
At Community First, we only have two goals. To help you meet your financial goals and to be a valued member of the communities we serve.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR FINANCES.
Were here for you. How you need us when you need us. Our easy-to-use banking tools help you better manage your finances in our fast-paced world.
Bank when and where you want with Online and Mobile banking.
Also Check: Western Union Fees Table International