Grand Prairie Credit Union
Your savings are federally insured up to $250,000 NCUA a US government agency. Equal Housing Lender
Grand Prairie Credit Union is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience in accordance with ADA standards and guidelines. We are actively working to increase accessibility and usability of our website to everyone. If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please contact us at 262-7935. All products and services available on this website are available at our credit union office.
Any unauthorized access or use of the web site is not permitted and may constitute a crime punishable by law.
Submit A Review For Neighborhood Credit Union
Your rating **Tips for writing a great review:
1 million customersfind businesses on BusinessYab every month.
- Promote and drive traffic to your business
- Be found by customers and prospects
- Make business connections
Neighborhood Credit Union Routing Number Address Swift Codes
Vystar Credit UnionABA Routing Number: Routing numbers are also referred to as “Check Routing Numbers”, “ABA Numbers”, or “Routing Transit Numbers” . The ABA routing number is a 9-digit identification number assigned to financial institutions by The American Bankers Association . This number identifies the financial institution upon which a payment is drawn. Routing numbers may differ depending on where your account was opened and the type of transaction made. Each routing number is unique to a particular bank, large banks may have more than one routing number for different states.ACH Routing Number: ACH Routing Number stands for Automated Clearing House . This routing number is used for electronic financial transactions in the United States. ACH helps to improves payment processing efficiency and accuracy, and reduce expenses. Banks offer ACH services for businesses who want to collect funds and make payments electronically in batches through the national ACH network. ACH routing number is a nine digit number.The first four digits identify the Federal Reserve district where the bank is located. The next four numbers identify the specific bank. The last number is called as a check digit number which is a confirmation number. ACH Routing Numbers are used for direct deposit of payroll, dividends, annuities, monthly payments and collections, federal and state tax payments etc.
Read Also: Best Credit Union For Home Loans
An Update On Your New Visa Debit Cardbe On The Lookout
Grand Prairie Credit Union debit cards have been upgraded to a new servicing platform and have been mailed to you. What this means for you:
- You should have received or will be receiving a new Visa debit card with a new card number, expiration date and security code. You are required to assign your own, unique pin number during activation.
- The new Visa debit card will be an EMV chip card for added safety and security.
- Activate your new debit card as soon as you receive it and destroy the old card by cutting it into several pieces or putting it through a shredder. Your old card will no longer work as of .
- You will assign your own unique PIN number at the time you activate your new card. Please ensure you activate your card and set the new PIN during thesame phone call. Your PIN will not carry over from the old card.
- If you have any pre-authorized or recurring payments on your debit card, such as your gym membership or house utilities, etcyou will need to notify those merchants/billers of your new card information.
We thank you for allowing us the opportunity to continue working for you and your financial well-being. Thank you for your membership with Grand Prairie Credit Union.
Third Party Links Disclosure
Our site contains hyperlinks to other web sites operated by third parties. These links will take you away from our site. Please note that Grand Prairie Credit Union does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information presented on these sites nor does Grand Prairie Credit Union represent either the third party or our member if the two enter into a transaction. The third party’s privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by the credit union. We encourage our members to know when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. Our Privacy Statement applies solely to information collected by Grand Prairie Credit Union’s Web site.
You May Like: Tech Credit Union Crown Point
W Bardin Rd Grand Prairie Tx
Anyone residing or working in Dallas or Ellis County, City of Arlington, City of Grand Prairie, City of Richardson or City or Coppell, TXWorking for the U.S. Postal Service. Currently working for or retired from a company served by Neighborhood Credit Union. See Select Employee Groups at myncu.com. Being related to someone who fits any of the above.
|Federally Insured State-Chartered Credit Union|
- Home Banking via Internet Website
- Investments not authorized by the FCU Act
- Mortgage Processing
- Business Share Accounts
Latest Reviews About Banks And Atms
- Review of “Chase Bank” at 6399 West Commercial BoulevardI have been a customer of chase for a number of years and suddenly my savings became a checking and charges were aaplied for not having the direct deposit in. Let me just say this was supposed to be my SAVINGS ACCCOUNT. What the heck. No notice to the customer of what the activity was going to be. This is all very dissapointing. I am closing my account and taking my business else where. 2 thumbs down to chase, where no matter how long you have been a customer its not taken under consideration.Added August 02, 2019 by Judy Taber
- Review of “Five Star Bank, Corporate Office” at 2851 Clover StreetHad an accident two weeks ago and been trying to get our car fixed, slight damage on driver side door and window broken completely out. We have been trying to cash our insurance check? Your bank has our car loan, do its name in on our check. We have been to the Painted Post Branch to pay off our loan multiple times, with no results? We havent heard a word as of now and are starting to question whats going on? We want to pay off our loan and cant? Maybe your bank can give us a car to use while they figure out how we pay our loan? NOT VERY PROFESSIONALAdded July 12, 2019 by James V. Knorr
- Review of “FirstBank – Table Mesa & Broadway in King Soopers” at 3600 Table Mesa Drivepretty good bank…but the closing time is 6PM, not 7, as posted.Added July 03, 2019 by spencer turner
Don’t Miss: Credit Union One Credit Card