Before You Deposit Your Check:
- Endorse the check, be sure to include your account # and label it For mobile deposit to WFTFCU.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos.
- Know the limits- there is a $3,000 maximum deposit for a single check and $5,000 maximum aggregate deposit per day.
- When prompted for the amount, carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
- Items received 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. M-F on business days will be processed the same day.
Take the photo:
- Place the check on a solid dark background before taking the photo.
- Take the photo of your check in a well-lit area.
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photo.
- Keep the check within the view finder on the camera screen when capturing your photo.
- Make sure the MICR line is readable and that all four corners are visible.
- Make sure that the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit and that there are no shadows across the check.
About Wftfcu Wichita Falls Teachers Federal Credit Union Customers Added This Company Profile To The Doxo Directory Doxo Is Used By These Customers To Manage And Pay Their Wichita Falls Teachers Federal Credit Union Bills All In One Place When Adding Wichita Falls Teachers Federal Credit Union To Their Bills & Accounts List Doxo Users Indicate The Types Of Services They Receive From Wichita Falls Teachers Federal Credit Union Which Determines The Service And Industry Group Shown In This Profile Of Wichita Falls Teachers Federal Credit Unionhelp
|doxo users have associated this company with these services.help|
|Industry groups comprise multiple related services.help|
|doxo users have indicated this company does business in these areas.help|
Common questions, curated and answered by doxo, about paying Wichita Falls Teachers Federal Credit Union bills.
How can I pay my Wichita Falls Teachers Federal Credit Union bill?
How can I contact Wichita Falls Teachers Federal Credit Union about my bill?
I forgot my account balance. Where can I find my bill?
Does doxo process payments for all Wichita Falls Teachers Federal Credit Union services?
Wichita Falls Teachers Federal Credit Union
Pay Your Bills Securely with doxo
- State-of-the-art security
- Free mobile app available on Google Play & Apple App Store
- Never miss a due date with reminders and scheduled payments
- Real-time tracking and bill history
- Pay thousands of billers directly from your phone
Also Known as: wftfcu
doxo is a secure all-in-one service to organize all your provider accounts in a single app, enabling reliable payment delivery to thousands of billers. doxo is not an affiliate of Wichita Falls Teachers Federal Credit Union. Logos and other trademarks within this site are the property of their respective owners. No endorsement has been given nor is implied. Payments are free with a linked bank account. Other payments may have a fee, which will be clearly displayed before checkout. Learn about doxo and how we protect users’ payments.
Options for reaching wftfcu customer service. See something wrong? Suggest an update
Read Also: Union Bank Secured Credit Card
A Short History Of Wichita Falls Teachers Fcu
Since its inception in 1937 the Wichita Falls Teachers Federal Credit Union has been serving its members in the Wichita Falls, Texas area with exceptional financial products. You can find their current interest rates on used car loans, new car loans, 1st mortgage loans and interest rates on both fixed and adjustable mortgages here on these pages. Currently led by Angela Clark, the Wichita Falls Teachers FCU has grown its membership to over 6,222 with assets of more than $78,750,651. They have a main office and 1 branch offices. Please see the credit unions website or contact them by phone at 692-7096 or email them at none to get exact details . There are many other credit unions in the local area. See them all here. .